[Rx2021] Pharmacy Intern Position Available

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Thu May 24 06:51:56 EDT 2018

Hello upcoming P2 class,

Hilltop Pharmacy, on the South Side, is looking for a pharmacy intern. The position will be open starting June 1st. Please see their message below, and Dr. Lavella’s contact information. Good luck!

Prof Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
921 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504