[Rx2021] FW: Xcenda Student Shadow Day 2018

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Wed May 23 11:14:21 EDT 2018

Hello upcoming P2 and P3s!

See below for an industry-based shadow day that is coming in June, as well as internships, fellowships and rotations at XCenda. We will provide much more detail on the P4 rotation opportunity once the Fall semester starts. There is information at the bottom about their website and an information webinar as well, if you are not able to travel at this time.

Hope you’re having a good summer so far!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
921 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504