[Rx2021] SSHP Professional Project Leader Application

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 26 12:06:13 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

SSHP is looking for new project leaders! If you're interested in a leadership position or a way to get more involved in SSHP, then apply to be a SSHP Project Leader. SSHP's professional projects are a great opportunity to interact with the community through education on various health issues. A PowerPoint that describes each project as well as who the current leaders are is attached.

Project leader positions are available to both P1 and P2 students for the Poison Prevention, Contraception, Men's Health, Psychiatric Support, Antibiotic Stewardship, and Organ Donation Awareness Projects.

If you're interested in being a project leader, send an email with your name and which project you're interested in to pitt.sshp at gmail.com<mailto:pitt.sshp at gmail.com> by Friday, April 6th at midnight. We will have short interviews the following week. If you have any questions about the process or the roles of a project leader, feel free to reach out to the current project leaders or me (olb13 at pitt.edu<mailto:olb13 at pitt.edu>).

Best,

Funto Babalola