[Rx2021] SSHP Organ Donation Awareness Day Announcement

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 26 10:59:41 EDT 2018

Hello everyone!

SSHP is pleased to announce that that we are partnering with the Center for Organ Recovery and Education (CORE) to host an Organ Donation Awareness Day! During the event we will focus on educating the public about organ donation and the impact it can have to save countless lives. We will also provide the opportunity for people to register as organ donors. Those who are already donors, or who register to be, will be entered into a raffle including prizes of apple airpods, organ pillows, and Pitt gear! Were excited to be hosting this event at the Peterson Event Center so that we can reach as many people as possible! The event will take place on April 5th from 10am - 4pm. Please come and show your support for CORE and the life saving work they advocate for!

Thank you,

SSHP Executive Board