[Rx2021] The 2018 UIP Summer Camp of Sichuan University

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:55:18 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Dr. Jonkman.   Any questions please direct them to Dr. Jonkman.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy/Student Program Administrator
904 Salk Hall/Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039/FAX:412-383-9996
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu

I am writing to inform you of a great opportunity for students from the University of Pittsburgh. The 2018 UIP at Sichuan University is scheduled from July 8 - 21, 2018 at Chengdu, China. We have successfully hosted the program since 2012.

In past years, we were very delighted to have four students from Pittsburgh spending two weeks with us. This year, we are expecting new faces to join us in the coming summer. I received your contact info from a colleague of  mine, and I was told that this program might be of interest.

We offer partial financial support to students participating in the program. Accepted students are expected to receive:
  - Domestic air ticket reimbursement: upto 3000 rmb/person
  - Two-week accommodation: 150 rmb/person/day
  - Two-week living allowance, 65 rmb/person/day
  - Local commute, tourism attractions tickets, 500 rmb/person
  - Insurance, 200 rmb/person

AAttached are the program flyer with a brief introduction of West China School of Pharmcy, Sichuan University and Chengdu, as well as the application form. For students who are interested in the program, please email your inquires or the filled application form, CV, copies of transcript and passport info page directly to Dr. Qiantao Wang (uip_pharmacyscu at 163.com<mailto:uip_pharmacyscu at 163.com>) before April 10, 2017.

Should you have any questions, I will be more than happy to reply. And please feel free to redirect this email to anyone who might be of interest.  Many thanks.

Sincerely,
Qiantao Wang, PhD
Associate Researcher (Assistant Professor equivalent)
West China School of Pharmacy
Sichuan University, Chengdu, China