[Rx2021] 62nd Annual Julius A. Koch Memorial Lecture

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 23 08:22:21 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Adam Greenfield.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy/Student Program Administrator
904 Salk Hall/Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1039/FAX:412-383-9996
Email:smm198 at pitt.edu

Dear Student Pharmacists, Faculty, and Staff:

I want to cordially invite you to the 62nd Annual Julius A. Koch Memorial Lecture hosted by Rho Chi, as this year the speaker is Dr. Maria Croyle. Dr. Croyle is the Glaxo Wellcome Endowed Professor of Pharmaceutics at the University of Texas at Austin and her lecture title is 'Dancing Lessons, A marching Band and a Trip to the Desert: The Pathway to an Ebola Vaccine and a Successful Career in Pharmaceutical Science.'

The Koch Lecture is Wednesday, March 28th at 12:00 pm in Scaife Hall Lecture Room 6.  I look forward to seeing you all there.

Please see the attached flyer for more details!

Respectfully,

Adam Greenfield

President, Alpha Omicron Chapter, The Rho Chi Society

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019