[Rx2021] SNPhA 2018-2019 Elections

Monangai, Kathy Etale KEM173 at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:48:49 EDT 2018

Are you interested in helping underserved patients? Are one of your goals to work with diverse patient populations? Well, you should consider serving on SNPhA's executive board next year! SNPhA, or the Student National Pharmaceutical Association, is an educational service organization who work to improve the health, educational, and social environment of communities.

There are NINE available executive board positions for current pharmacy students including seven of our national initiatives. These national initiatives include: Fighting Diabetes, Chronic Kidney Disease, Operation Immunization, Power to End Stroke, HIV/AIDS "Remember the Ribbon", Legislative, and our newest national initiative, Mental Health! Attached is a powerpoint with information about the available positions and the expected duties of each.

If you're interested in running for one of our graduate positions, please email snpha.pitt at gmail.com<mailto:snpha.pitt at gmail.com> expressing your intent to run. Emails of intent will be due by Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 at midnight. Each candidate will be expected to give a short speech during the elections meeting. Elections will be held the following week with graduate and undergraduate members on Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 at 6:00 PM in 456 Salk Hall.

We have more events planned throughout the months of March and April that we're excited to share with you! You can find the events listed along with their separate sign-up sheets in our February general body meeting's powerpoint found below. More information will be shared on your class pages in the coming weeks!

If you have any questions about a position or the election process, please do not hesitate to reach out to any current executive board members or me (kem173 at pitt.edu<mailto:kem173 at pitt.edu>). We would be happy to help. I'm truly excited to work with you all in the near future!

Sincerely,

Kathy E. Monangai
PharmD Student Class of 2020
SNPhA Graduate Chapter, President-Elect
Resident Assistant, Litchfield Tower C
kem173 at pitt.edu<mailto:kem173 at pitt.edu> | 862-219-2309<tel:862-219-2309>
www.linkedin.com/in/kathy-monangai<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathy-monangai>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/B4IZ4XVTSYl0YAn5eL_-dvPvfQP9fQxA98DUhmaM6Ud6pdH8NwgdgjgQFyKQIyyPyMkbsg=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YgF4i5jCD4jRabv1XpUgVVOw1yMaY48Yq5Gfs-fLoE4/edit?usp=sharing>

February Grad GBM<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YgF4i5jCD4jRabv1XpUgVVOw1yMaY48Yq5Gfs-fLoE4/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Student National Pharmaceutical Association Wednesday, February 21st, 2018