[Rx2021] FW: Intern Positions Available at Aultman Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy, Northeastern Ohio (Canton, Ohio)

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 5 06:44:54 EST 2018

Hello P2s and P1s,

Below is an internship opportunity near Canton, Ohio, if you are interested.

Enjoy your Spring Break!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP
Director of Experiential Learning and Continuing Professional Development
Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics
921 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-1504