[Rx2021] Thank you! We won first place!!!

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 1 12:50:57 EST 2018

Wow!  We did it again!  Thank you all for an amazing show of commitment to the School of Pharmacy.  Check out the leader board in the link below.  We won by a LARGE margin!

It took all of us to make this happen, so thank you for making PittPharmacy shine in the eyes of the whole University of Pittsburgh.  We won’t know our total from gifts for probably two weeks.  We know that we have the morning challenge money ($15,000) plus the $30,000 in first-place prize funds from the University of Pittsburgh.

https://pittdayofgiving.com/2018/?utm_source=PDoG18&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ALL_launch_2.28&utm_content=main_site

Hail to PittPharmacy!!  H2P!

PDK

Patricia D. Kroboth, PhD
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
University of Pittsburgh
(412) 624-2400