[Rx2021] Underserved Clinics and Rx Experiences (UCARxE)

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:14:19 EDT 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Alexandria Taylor:

Hello,

This past year we implemented Underserved Clinics And Rx Experiences (UCARxE) to help coordinate and manage the various underserved clinics that partner with the pharmacy school.

We are looking for two P2s to be Program Leader Elects for the 2018-2019 school year, who then will become the Program Leaders for 2019-2020.

As Program Leader, your responsibilities include:
·  Coordinating Clinic Leaders
·  Advertising UCARxE to students, clinics, faculty, and staff
·  Coordinating application process
·  Selecting new leaders
·  Conducting Clinic Leader training sessions
·  Ensuring success and sustainability
If you are interested, please complete the application and email it to ucarxepitt at gmail.com<mailto:ucare.pitt at gmail.com>. Deadline for application is Friday, September 14th.

You will be notified via email by Monday, September 24th if you have been selected as an UCARxE Program Leader.

FYI: In November, we will be sending out applications for Clinic Leaders for each clinic site. Clinic Leaders act as the liaison between students, faculty, and clinic staff.

Please feel free to email back with any questions or concerns. You can also reach out to Jenna Ingram (P3), or Allie Taylor (P3).

Thank you,
UCARxE Program Leaders