[Rx2021] February Potluck Lunch - Save the Date!

Sorensen, Cheryl Renee CRS149 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:24:31 EST 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D38BA9.A46DCEB0]

To sign up to bring food, please fill out the
    Healthy U Potluck sign up form<https://goo.gl/forms/cyDyYWGKd77wZ9B72>

On behalf of the Year of the Healthy U Committee, we hope you will join us for an interprofessional potluck.  Save the date and consider preparing a dish to share.  We’ll see you there!

Cheryl Sorensen, MBA | Academic Records Manager
3501 Terrace Street | 904 Salk Hall | Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-648-8574 | Fax: 412-383-9996 | Email: crs149 at pitt.edu<mailto:crs149 at pitt.edu>