[Rx2021] CPNP Updates & More!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 22 08:21:57 EST 2018

Good Morning Everyone,

I wanted to thank those of you who made it to our last CPNP GBM! Since some of you weren’t able to make it, I have attached the PowerPoint presentation. We went over opportunities for involvement and short information regarding elections. We also went over some shadowing opportunities at WPIC and Forbes Pharmacy, which will be set up by the end of the month, so keep a lookout! If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please let myself or anyone on the E-Board know.

Our future meetings and dates are also included in the presentation, but I wanted to outline the important ones:

  *   Thursday, January 25th at 12p in 355 – Naloxone Training Event
     *   We are holding a training session with Dr. Korenowski from WPIC, Dr. Kobulinski, and our SIMman this Thursday at lunch. The presentation is currently IPPE approved and will be shown multiple times to various sites across Pittsburgh. The event is MANDATORY if you want to go on these presentations. We will only be holding 1 training session this semester, so please consider attending if you’re interested. If you have any questions, please email Sara Rumcik (skr27) or Jessica Chmielinski  (jcc110).
  *   February 7th at 12p in 402 – Elections Meeting
     *   We will be going over positions available and the application process. Please attend if you are considering an elected position with CPNP for the 2018/19 school year.

Finally, I wanted to let you all know we are starting our White Coat Pin Sales. The pins are a green ribbon for mental health awareness, and will be sold at lunch in the atrium. The pins are $3 each. If you would like one please give cash or venmo Maura Mcgonigal (@maura-mcgonigal).

If you have any questions please let me know!

Have a great week,

Samantha Bailey
President, College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
The University of Pittsburgh School Of Pharmacy
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
586.256.4259