[Rx2021] Blood pressure exam sign-ups (and last call for signing up for practice)

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Sun Jan 14 11:19:57 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

First - congrats to the Eagles and let's go Lers! Yes, I am a Steagles fan...

Anyway, this is the last call to sign up for optional blood pressure practice. It was due Friday but I'll be sending the chart to Mrs. Fry later today. Here is the sign-up:

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BKn00OJ06AAsZEpdvNFJfW2QSekMRH3rdLVrf0sGWk4/edit?usp=sharing

Next, you'll have to sign up for a time to take the actual exam on Friday, January 26. Unfortunately, this part is not optional. The sign-up sheet for this is linked below, and is due end of day Wednesday, so please sign up as soon as possible:

 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vQKc6DCQ5EufvZvDn6ZxwHH1AaM445cOVotOJhsNz3M/edit?usp=sharing

Please note the time restrictions for each time slot. I've noted them on the sign-up sheet in the third column.

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu