[Rx2021] Weekly Update: 1/15 - 1/19

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 12 23:56:38 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

I've attached next week's assignments, announcements, and exams for the next few weeks. There will be more announcements in the coming days, but I don't want to overload it all onto one email.

One other note. In the next two weeks I will be transitioning these weekly reports away from the current format (attach excel sheet and link google sheets), and moving towards uploading all of our exams and assignments onto the TimeTree app. Announcements will come separate via email. I've gotten good feedback on the app and I think it will make everybody's life just a little bit easier. Also, there is a desktop version for those of you that don't have smartphones. More information will come on this after the white coat ceremony, but please feel free to voice any comments, concerns or questions.

Enjoy the long weekend!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021