[Rx2021] Patient Care Competition Sign Ups! --- P1s, P2s, & P3s

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Jan 2 12:16:27 EST 2018

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful winter break! It's a fresh new year, and I'd like to start it off by sending out the sign ups for the annual patient care competition.

What will the winner receive, you ask? Reimbursement to the APhA Annual Conference in Nashville, TN! There, you will compete in the national patient care competition, representing Pitt Pharmacy.

Participating in this competition will not only boost your counseling confidence, but it will also look great on CVs and resumes. Just imagine if you win the national competition, too!