[Rx2021] White Coat Ceremony Bios

Mook, Hailey Nicole HNM14 at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 1 16:34:41 EST 2018

Happy New Year!

This is a reminder that your bios for the white coat ceremony are due in ONE WEEK from today (January 8th, 2018)! I have only received a total of 10 bios out of 116, so we really need to step it up.  I have sent the example out before in other emails and you can also find it pinned in the Facebook page. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me, send the bios to hnm14 at pitt.edu.

P.S. Don't forget about sending pics to Mara (mac466 at pitt.edu)!

Enjoy the rest of the break and I'll see your beautiful faces soon!

Hailey Mook
Class Representative
Vice President, SNPhA
Class of 2021 | hnm14 at pitt.edu<mailto:hnm14 at pitt.edu>