[Rx2021] Do you want free coffee at RxPresso?

Kroboth, Patricia D pkroboth at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:51:22 EST 2018

Tomorrow is Pitt’s second annual Day of Giving, which we celebrate on Founder’s Day.  Last year, the School of Pharmacy ranked FIRST out of all Pitt schools and campuses based on giving participation.  We want to be first once again!

What’s in it for you?  Free coffee at RxPresso!!
Meet Meg Osborne at RxPresso between 8 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday (tomorrow) to make your gift in person.  She will have two laptops to record gifts.  Any person who makes a gift of in any amount before 12:30 p.m. will receive a free cup of coffee.

What’s in it for the School of Pharmacy?  Your gifts plus CHALLENGE money and PRIZE money if PittPharmacy comes in FIRST!

·         If 35 people make gifts by 12:30 p.m. in person OR online, a generous family will make a gift of $15,000 toward the renovation of Salk Hall.

·         If we place FIRST in the University in participation, PittPharmacy will receive $ a $30,000 from the University of Pittsburgh.  As a THANK YOU to students, I will allocate 20% of the challenge award toward the 2018-2019 student organization budget.

All gifts made through 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday count toward PittPharmacy’s day of giving total.  To make a gift online, go to:  https://pittdayofgiving.com/2018/donate.php

Your participation and support matters.

I am counting on YOU to help us win!

PDK

Patricia D. Kroboth, PhD
Dean, School of Pharmacy
Dr. Gordon J. Vanscoy Distinguished Service Professor
University of Pittsburgh
(412) 624-2400