[Rx2021] LKS Spring Clothing Sale

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:17:48 EST 2018

The following email is being sent on behalf of Alison Manjerovic, coordinator of the LKS Spring Clothing Sale.

Thank you.

Suzanne Mannino

Hello!

It is time for the spring LKS clothing sale.  The order forms are attached and are due no later than Wednesday February 28th.

This spring, we are once again selling tank tops.  They are navy and a women's cut.  Additionally, we have a new items - shorts!  They are navy and gold and are also a women's cut.  A photo of the shorts is attached.

Any questions can be sent to Alison Manjerovic at amm370 at pitt.edu<mailto:amm370 at pitt.edu> or Katie Halza at kgh16 at pitt.edu<mailto:kgh16 at pitt.edu>.

Thank you!

Alison Manjerovic
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019