[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 2/12 - 2/16

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 9 22:56:35 EST 2018

Hey everybody,

Apologies for the late email!  Your assignments for next week are updated and can be found on the TimeTree website for computers: https://timetreeapp.com or on the TimeTree app for phones. If you are having trouble making an account or viewing the report, please let me know and I will send you a copy of the weekly report via Excel/Google Sheets, and work with you next week to fix the problem. Reminder that we'll be trying this format out until Spring Break.

Here are your announcements for next week:

  1.  CPR: Don't forget CPR training tomorrow! Professional dress is not required, but please do not "dress down" (sweatpants, etc.). Schedule is attached.
  2.  Compounding lab: We are resuming compounding labs next week - including the prelab due Monday @ noon!
  3.  Dean's Hour: The Dean's Hour is on Friday, February 16 @ 1pm. This is an opportunity for our class to give Dean Kroboth feedback via group discussion on all things PittPharmacy. I know that people will be returning from SilverScripts and may be late - please look out for an announcement next week about attendance expectations.
  4.  DFDD study guide: I've attached Dr. Sant's DFDD study guide and sample questions for Monday's exam.
  5.  Colloquium: Mandatory attendance and professional dress required for Tuesday's 8am professional colloquium. Please email Matt Friedhoff at mjf49 at pitt.edu if you cannot attend.
  6.  Drug information: Drug Information grades/feedback have been released for the first case. It is not yet confirmed, but it is likely that we will have another case the week of 2/19 with the assignment due Monday 2/26 before midnight. Look out for an announcement about this as well.
  7.  TimeTree: please refer to my email from Tuesday 2/6 for instructions on how to sign up for TimeTree. FYI it is both a website and an app, you only need an account to view the website if you do not want to download the app. Please reach out if you have any questions!
  8.  White Coat Photos: White coat photos should have been received at your home address by now. Those photos and additional ones can be found for purchase at: https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/share?via=link&token=5M7xU1auSSvJNas3JSzpQQ/AUS/27947291051070/SNAPFISH (Everyone looked amazing, but the photographer caught some pretty funny snaps too! The album is worth checking out even if you don't plan on buying any.)

Enjoy your Friday night and the rest of the weekend!

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu