[Rx2021] TimeTree Invitations, FAQ, and Screenshots

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 6 09:46:11 EST 2018

Good morning everyone,

We greatly appreciate the feedback that everyone gave on the TimeTree app! Your input  has helped us to figure out what some of the issues with the app are and now we can address them!
The attachment includes information and screenshots addressing the most common issues:

  1.  Too many notifications.
  2.  Monthly view too small, assignments are hard to read.
  3.  The different classes have different calendars, I just want one calendar.
  4.  I like a weekly view instead of a monthly view
  5.  I like seeing my calendar on my desktop/laptop.

How to sign up for the app and get access to the calendars:
1. To make a TimeTree account, please click here: http://timetr.ee/dl

2. To join the calendars, please click on the appropriate links:

PittPharmacy 2021 General Calendar (DFDD, PPC, Case Conference, General)
https://timetr.ee/s/_OU_LjD2BQob?f=c

A&P Calendar
https://timetr.ee/s/GnNkEgIKOBgK?f=c

Biochem Calendar
https://timetr.ee/s/eaCywPNxNT3c?f=c

Everyone should join the general calendar, and those enrolled in A&P and/or Biochem should enroll in those. You can click these links either on your phone or computer (the app download will only work on your phone). Also a reminder that we will be fully testing out TimeTree as a standalone starting next week. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu