[Rx2021] APhA Operation Heart Coffee Sleeves (There are some great prizes this year!)

Sybeldon, Megan Ann MAS527 at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 6 07:49:17 EST 2018

Hello all!

APhA Operation Heart is happy to announce that we are bringing back the coffee sleeves project to the Oakland Bakery. Like our Facebook page "Pitt Pharmacy Coffee Sleeves for Heart Health Awareness", and visit the Oakland Bakery on Fifth Ave by Towers between February 7th and 28th to grab a coffee, coffee sleeve, and a treat.

The coffee sleeves will have heart facts to celebrate Heart Health Awareness Month. On top of that, if you take a selfie with your coffee sleeve and post it to Facebook with #PittHealthyHearts, you'll be put in a raffle to win a prize.

Prizes this year include a free month to the JCC (one free personal training session, free sauna/steam room/whirlpool, unlimited group exercise classes, and discounts on some paid services like personal training and massages) and a gift certificate to something like rock climbing (still TBD!).

Hope we'll see you spreading the word about the heart. And remember there are prizes!

[cid:b83fd5c5-eec3-4c1e-b4c8-a71baae7d6f8]

Thanks!

Megan Sybeldon
University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Student - Class of 2019