[Rx2021] CPR Roster - Class of 2021

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Mon Feb 5 14:00:40 EST 2018

2/5/18

Hi Alex,

Please find attached our next round of Pharmacy students to complete their CPR certification (Class of 2021).  They are scheduled are Saturday, February 10, 2018.  In the morning 9:00 - 12:00 we have 58 students who signed up, and for the afternoon 1:00 - 4:00 we have 55 students who signed up.

Please let me know if you have any no shows.

Thanks and let me know if you need anything else from me.

Anna

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Office of Experiential Learning
904 Salk Hall