[Rx2021] Rho Chi Lab Card Sale

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 9 08:31:36 EDT 2018

Hello All,

Rho Chi is having our annual lab card sale!  This is a great tool for IPPE and APPE rotations, as well as Case Conference and Capstone cases.  I have attached the flyer with more detail about the sale.  The cards are $10 each, and it can be paid in cash, check made out to University of Pittsburgh, or Venmo Jordan Serio (her username is included on the flyer).  Let myself or Jordan know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Ann McAndrew

Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019