[Rx2021] Weekly Report: 4/9 - 4/13

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 6 22:32:28 EDT 2018

Hey everyone,

I have attached and linked the weekly report for next week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zKAOaT1bhtaYeUZiZ0VqeJQlJ1hwP4c8lGIB3mvuLc0/edit?usp=sharing

I've also attached Dr. Sant's study guide for the lab final. Also a reminder that Rho Chi is organizing a review session for our upcoming Top Drugs exam on Tuesday, April 10th during lunch in room 402!

A few other things to consider:

  *   PLS mentor applications are due on April 15th. Contact Olivia Fritz (olivia.fritz at pitt.edu) or Nicole Hume (neh38 at pitt.edu) for more information!
  *   The APPRISE presentations are at 1pm on Tuesday. You should know if you're expected to be there, but anyone is welcome to attend. I believe it is in room 524. Also, powerpoint slides are due by Sunday night.
  *   Only 3 more weeks of school!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021