[Rx2021] Hope WaLKS location and course changed

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:50:13 EDT 2018

For everyone attending Hope WaLKS 5k Run/Walk tomorrow,

We were informed a few days ago by the city that our original 5k course was ruined by a landslide, making the course and shelter unsafe to access.  As a result, we changed the location to the Anderson Shelter (next to the Schenley pool and trail underpass near the Blvd of the Allies).  The course has also been changed and can be viewed on the event's FB page.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Anderson+Shelter,+Pittsburgh,+PA+15213/@40.4352132,-79.951927,867m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8834f1895ad007e9:0x74e388b01828b3b6!8m2!3d40.4354847!4d-79.9478949

Everything else will resume as planned.  Please arrive at Anderson at 9:30 am and dress warm!  We look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Amy and Kelsey

Amy Zahn
PharmD Student, Class of 2020