[Rx2021] AMCP Webex Invite

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 14 10:23:16 EDT 2017

Please join AMCP on Wednesday, September 20th from 6-8 PM in the CVS Conference Room as we explore the trends of healthcare with the latest in our webinar series "Implications of Hyperkalemia in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease". Come out and learn something while enjoying some tasty food!

Make sure to RSVP by Friday, September 15th using the following google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v_lQzq3B7MKjxDS_aeL2cxfqpxVW60yeMOoCENLW7sE/viewform?edit_requested=true
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/uqgJawehM0HMxUDUrqi97aOy4UPaMMRYxvKi7KoJFtZmyG8Rlnckze-bHHDQX03Y_c4=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v_lQzq3B7MKjxDS_aeL2cxfqpxVW60yeMOoCENLW7sE/viewform?edit_requested=true>

RSVP "Implications of Hyperkalemia in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease"<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v_lQzq3B7MKjxDS_aeL2cxfqpxVW60yeMOoCENLW7sE/viewform?edit_requested=true>
docs.google.com
Q3 2017 AMCP NE Affiliate Webex Invite "Implications of Hyperkalemia in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease" SPEAKER: TBD Sponsored by Relypsa Wednesday, September 20, 2017 Arrival and dinner 6:00pm – 6:30pm Speaker and Dinner 6:30pm – 7:30pm Q&A/ Discussion – 7:30pm – 7:45pm

We hope to see you there!

Carly Schaechter

PharmD Student, Class of 2020

CNS48 at pitt.edu<mailto:CNS48 at pitt.edu>