[Rx2021] OTC Medicine Safety Training Session Reminder

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:18:21 EDT 2017

Subject: OTC Medicine Safety Training Session Reminder

Hello Everyone!

This is just a reminder that our mandatory training session for new and returning members is Wednesday, September 27th at 12pm in Salk 456. We will go over how the program works, each station and the corresponding props, the student script, dress code etc. If you participated in an event last semester, we still expect you to attend this meeting. Please email us if you cannot attend for a legitimate reason (IPPE site, work, etc) and we will do our best to make it work. One of our preceptors, Dr. Korenoski, will also be in attendance!

Also- You must provide us a physical copy of your child abuse clearances, which should be on your Castle Branch account. Please do not give us the original copy, it is okay to give us a scanned or photocopy. You are encouraged to bring this to the training session so we can collect them all at once. In order to attend any event, we have to have your child abuse clearance on file. If you handed it in last year, you are good until it expires.

We are looking forward to another fun year!

Peace, Love and Mr. Yuk,
Jess and Domenica
Pitt OTC MS Operation Leaders

Sincerely,

Jessica Chmielinski
SSHP Vice President
CPNP Vice President
APhA-ASP Operation Leader
University of Pittsburgh, School of Pharmacy
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019
jcc110 at pitt.edu<mailto:jcc110 at pitt.edu>
(609) 707-9088