[Rx2021] Pharmacy Intern Job Opportunity

Pschirer, James Joseph pschirer at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 24 10:10:48 EDT 2017

Dear Students,
Towne Drugs, an independent pharmacy in Aspinwall (just across the Highland Park Bridge), is looking for 2 students to hire as pharmacy interns.  Below is the message I received.  If you are interested in applying please send a letter of interest and your resume/CV to the e-mail address listed in the message below.

We are looking for two P-1 or P-2 students to work at Towne Drugs.  We will want them to work 10-15 hours per week.  Must be available evenings and weekends.  We are open until 8pm during the week, Saturday 9-3, and Sunday 9-2.  Please send this email  to your students and have any interested students email me at akanowicz4924 at gmail.com<mailto:akanowicz4924 at gmail.com>.

Thanks,

Dr.  Jon Akanowicz

Towne Drugs Pharmacy

James J. Pschirer, PharmD
Associate Director of Experiential Learning
917 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-383-5229