[Rx2021] Kidney Walk Sign Up!

Poladi, Neha NEP34 at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 23 07:09:44 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I am Neha Poladi, the Chronic Kidney Disease Initiative Chair for SNPhA. I wanted to let you guys know about our upcoming event, the Kidney Walk!

Please join us in our walk at help support the National Kidney Foundation. The walk will be the morning of Sunday, November 5th, at the Pittsburgh Zoo! It will be a great time, so please come out! After meeting other participants from all around, the walk will open and we will be walking throughout the zoo!

If you cannot come to the walk, please consider making a donation for the cause.

If you donate a minimum of $10, you will be entered in a raffle to win Pitt gear! Pitt gear includes hoodies, fleeces, and more! Multiple items are available, so the chances to win are high! A donation of $10  equates to a ticket for entrance to the zoo, which usually costs $16 on a normal day!

We had a great time last year, and are looking forward to this event this time around!

The deadline to sign up for the walk is November 3rd, 2017 at 11:59 pm.

Here is the link to the home page of the walk, where you can make a donation or join our team:

http://donate.kidney.org/site/TR/Walk/NKFServingtheAlleghenies?team_id=206639&pg=team&fr_id=8551

If you are joining the team, please select “Join My Team” as well as donate!

Here is the google doc to let us know you signed up (please fill out every column)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GpeoDDokV85O7q2-E-75Ihupboz9eCqiLLeaQ0Mgqv0/edit#gid=263090150

Thank you for your support! Lets make this a great event!

Best,

Neha Poladi
Chronic Kidney Disease Initiative Chair, SNPhA
PharmD Candidate Class of 2019
Phone: 302-540-4031
Email: nep34 at pitt.edu<mailto:nep34 at pitt.edu>