[Rx2021] 10/23-10/27 Class of 2021 Weekly Report

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:32:51 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Attached and linked is the report for next week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kPUwEQgFcWXgvmFojJv7cdx-b4IA9Xx_uzv-wzVjh0Y/edit?usp=sharing

A couple of other things:

  1.  The PPC class plan for Fridays are usually not posted a week in advance (due on Tuesday of the same week at noon). So in general, expect that assignment updates for this class be sent out mid-week. We regularly communicate with the course coordinators to ensure that this won't be a major issue, however it is part of the course design so will remain this way for now.
  2.  There was an anonymous request that Top Drugs PowerPoints be posted before class on days where we discuss them. We just wanted to announce that this request has been seen and added to our agenda of items to take care of. Please continue to use this forum to submit anonymous complaints and requests : https://goo.gl/forms/q6wIVI9YeIRH8Yem1
  3.  We will be surveying the class next week to find out what type of interprofessional events we are interested in - keep an eye out for an announcement!

Have a great weekend and H2P!

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LSj1CujR1h3hhB86kA99ymDtpi7h8rM37_GGnrQ70Eeowi0gsU67QYs3LEQKZthrr8Mm2g=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kPUwEQgFcWXgvmFojJv7cdx-b4IA9Xx_uzv-wzVjh0Y/edit?usp=sharing>

1023-1027 Class of 2021 Schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kPUwEQgFcWXgvmFojJv7cdx-b4IA9Xx_uzv-wzVjh0Y/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Assignment Schedule Weekly Assignment Schedule: PittPharmacy Class of 2021 WEEK OF 10/ 23-10/ 27 Professional Dress Class, Mon 10/ 23, Tue 10/ 24, Wed 10/ 25, Thu 10/ 26, Fri 10/ 27, SAT/ SUN Biochemistry Pharmacist Patient Care, 1) TurningPoint Quiz in class- covers chapter 7 and 8; and ...

Best wishes,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu