[Rx2021] Class Committee/Council/Society Members

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 16 19:15:36 EDT 2017

Hi Class of 2021,

Congratulations to our classmates who were elected to the the class committees/councils/societies! The rest of us can reach out to the following individuals for any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the areas they are responsible for:

Alumni Society
Julia Calandra

Code of Conduct Committee
Joseph Rizkalla

Curriculum Assessment Committee
TJ Rumbaugh

Curriculum Committee
Emma Haught
Madeline Mitchell

Experiential Learning Committee
Nicole Hume
Vince Piro

PharmD Program Council
Grace Erdman
Kristina Murray

Thank you to everyone who voted - according to Dr. Meyer, we had a very high voter turnout with ~105 votes!

Happy studying,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu