[Rx2021] Kim's RMAL Campaign at MRM!!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:08:02 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I want to take the time to reach out to you about my campaign to become the next Regional Member at Large within APhA-ASP Region 2!! This is a BIG deal, and I need your help! I have a few important things to ask you:
Campaign advisors are needed! This will include assisting with: designing a campaign poster, designing stickers to hand out, reaching out to companies for giveaways (I have one in mind!), etc. This is a chance for you to gain evidence for your portfolio, CV, and resume. You’ll be advocating on behalf of the school! ****Important note: we can only campaign WITHIN PITT…..so please do NOT post anything on social media or talk to students from other schools. Thank you!!
I encourage all of you to attend the Midyear Regional Meeting, which is where all of this will be happening! This is considerably convenient for all of us because it’s here in Pittsburgh this year! REMEMBER: the deadline to sign up for the discounted rate is this Friday 10/6! You will also need to fill out the Google Form on the Porxtal for reimbursement by Friday. Let me know if you need help with that, and I can send you the directions.
I know we can do great things here at Pitt --> Dylan was the National Speaker of the House, Chelsea was the Midyear Regional Meeting Coordinator, we won the National Patient Care Award in March, and the accomplishments go on and on...who wouldn't want to be a part of this, right? :)
And finally....please reach out to me at kah261 at pitt.edu<mailto:kah261 at pitt.edu> if you would like to be involved with this in any way!
Sincerely,

Kimberly A. Hill
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2020