[Rx2021] CVS & PA Board of Pharmacy Guest Speaker

Pitt Ppa pittppa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:07:44 EDT 2017

Hello all!

PPA will be hosting Pennsylvania Board of Pharmacy member and CVS Health State Government Affairs Regional Director, Theresa Talbott, this Thursday 10/5 at noon in room 402.

Ms. Talbott started locally and now represents CVS Health in the state governments for the entire northeastern United States. She also actively serves on the PA Board of Pharmacy as the Vice Chairperson and Retail Chain Representative.

Come out to hear Ms. Talbott's first-hand experiences from her unique pharmacy career! Food will also be provided, please RSVP on our Facebook event so that we can plan accordingly.

Hope to see you there!

PPA Eboard