[Rx2021] CPNP Membership

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 3 08:39:03 EDT 2017

Good morning everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone that membership for CPNP is due this Friday, October 6th by the end of the day. I have to send a chapter membership list to nationals as soon as possible.

If you already have signed up please send your membership conformation email to the CPNP email (cpnppitt at gmail.com<mailto:cpnppitt at gmail.com>), or shoot an email to the CPNP email letting us know you signed up on the CPNP website.

Once again I have attached the powerpoint slide from our first meeting to help you navigate becoming a member.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fkq7M6Uy7lrcwuB_N9MSny1hLJ2eH-KsibEmv9fFn0c/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,

Samantha Bailey
President, College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
The University of Pittsburgh School Of Pharmacy
PharmD Program, Class of 2020
586.256.4259