[Rx2021] Requesting P1 assistance to help with the Annual Patient Care Competition!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 28 08:57:23 EST 2017

Hey there P1s,

As you may have heard, APhA-ASP hosts the Annual Patient Care Competition in the spring semester, and we need your help! We are looking for one or two P1 students to help us plan the event and possibly even record the counseling sessions for our judges. This is great leadership and organizational involvement for your resume, portfolio, and CV!

If you're interested in helping, please reach out to me at: kah261 at pitt.edu<mailto:kah261 at pitt.edu>   (Kim)

Tell me why you would like to help out, your qualifications, what you plan to get out of this experience, and anything else you may feel is helpful! (Seriously, it's low stress, please don't write me a novel lol).

Thanks everyone - we look forward to working with you and introducing you to your first patient counseling competition!

Kimberly A. Hill
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2020
University of Pittsburgh
APhA-ASP Patient Care VP Elect