[Rx2021] White Coat Ceremony Photos

Cubellis, Mara A MAC466 at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 24 14:33:04 EST 2017

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying some time with family and friends! I just wanted to clarify a few things about the photos for the white coat ceremony. I need one baby photo and current photo of you. All of your classmates, their families, and faculty members will see these pictures so please make sure they are appropriate! I will also put some photos of our class at the end of the slideshow to show what we have been up to this semester, so please send me pictures of you and your friends doing pharmacy school-related activities. I need to have the slide show put together by January 8th, so you'll have the rest of Thanksgiving break and winter break to search for some baby pictures at home. Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I will see you all on Monday!

Thanks,

Mara Cubellis