[Rx2021] APhA-ASP ARCO Speed Dating Recap

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 16 15:06:26 EST 2017

i everyone,

Thank you to everyone who came to the Speed Dating event! I know it was a hectic day for your classes, so I have attached the powerpoint with the contact information for members of each ARCO that would be more than willing to talk to you about their experience and answer any questions you have!

Additionally, there are 2 new ARCOs for next year: Geriatrics and Palliative Care, and Data Analytics. I have attached the synopsis of each ARCO and the contact information for the faculty that will be leading the ARCO.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and don’t hesitate to reach out to these students!

Sincerely,

Sarah Hunt
Student Pharmacist, Class of 2019
APhA-ASP Chapter President