[Rx2021] E*Value evaluations

Schmotzer, Anna Grace annas at pitt.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:29:34 EST 2017

11/16/17

Dear P1 students,

You should have all received the notification from E* Value to complete your IPPE Student Self-Assessment - Midpoint evaluation via the E*Value system.  I have received emails from students asking if they need to complete this.  The answer to that question is yes.

Please make sure your preceptor also completes their evaluation of you for grading purposes.

Thanks and If you have any questions, let me know.

Ms. Schmotzer

Anna G. Schmotzer
Assistant Director, Experiential Learning Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy
Office of Experiential Learning
904 Salk Hall