[Rx2021] SSHP Residency Panel - Tuesday, Nov. 14

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:04:34 EDT 2017

Hi,
SSHP is excited to announce that our Residency Panel is approaching on Tuesday, November 14th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm!
There are many students interested in a pharmacy residency, and many more that have gotten vague information regarding the residency process. We have built a panel of residents with varying interests, experiences, and fields of practice. Dinner will be provided on behalf of SSHP.
 What: Pitt Annual Residency Panel, sponsored by SSHP
When: November 14th 6:00pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Salk Hall Room 355
Why: Pharmacy students want to learn about residencies from you!
 If you cannot make it to the panel, feel free to submit questions for the residents via Courseweb (located under the ‘Content’ tab).  The SSHP board will be sure to ask the submitted questions and also post a transcript of the panel on Courseweb after the event.
 Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,

Hannah Akerberg

PharmD Program Class of 2020

hannah.akerberg at pitt.edu<mailto:hannah.akerberg at pitt.edu>