[Rx2021] White Coat Updates and Reminders

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:57:37 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I hope we are all enjoying our extra hour of free time this morning with PDA being cancelled - let's just make sure we're keeping Dr. Zemaitis' wife in our thoughts as she undergoes eye surgery.

I got my white coat fitted this morning and wanted to share some relevant information:

  *   Style 739 is for men's style. This is a straight edge on the sides/waist.
  *   Style 738 is for women's style. This is slightly tapered inward on the sides/waist.
  *   You can try either style if you would prefer a straight fit or tapered fit.
  *   I was a size 40 in men's style, for reference. I would still try on multiple sizes if I were you but this might be a good starting point if you are similar height/weight. It is better to have longer sleeves than shorter sleeves (extra length sleeves are also available upon request).
  *   Go to the information desk or ask for Anna Martz and make sure you tell them you are with the pharmacy school, because the physician assistant students are also getting white coats fitted this week. This should reduce any confusion or sources of error.
  *   They didn't have a list of all the P1 names as of this morning, but they should have it by this afternoon. Either way, they will still take your size, contact information, and the way your name is spelled [make sure to either use your full name (no nicknames) or a pre-approved name from Mrs. Stell]. I would recommend going as soon as possible because the deadline is Wednesday, November 8th. Today is the first day open for fitting.
  *   Store hours and other information can be found here: http://www.pittuniversitystore.com/SiteText.aspx?id=38820

The staff was very helpful and the process was relatively straightforward, so you shouldn't have any serious troubles. Please contact Mrs. Stell, Mara, Hailey, or myself if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Best regards,

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu