[Rx2021] FW: Opportunity for University of Pittsburgh Pharmacy Students - Cleveland Clinic Pharmacy Inpatient Internship Program

Pschirer, James Joseph pschirer at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 5 10:38:57 EST 2017

Dear Students,
Please see attachment and message below for information about the Cleveland Clinic Inpatient Pharmacy Intern Program.  This is a paid internship program.  If you are interested in applying, please follow the instructions provided.

James J. Pschirer, PharmD
Associate Director of Experiential Learning
917 Salk Hall
3501 Terrace Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261
Phone: 412-383-5229