[Rx2021] Weekly Report for 12/4 - 12/8

Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Fri Dec 1 21:12:51 EST 2017

Forgot the attachment...here it is.

Mo Kashkoush, B.S.
PharmD Student | Class of 2021
Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Cell: (484) 387-0627
________________________________
From: Kashkoush, Mohamed Adam
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 9:11:54 PM
To: rx2021 at list.pitt.edu
Subject: Weekly Report for 12/4 - 12/8

Hey folks,

I've attached the weekly report. We don't have too much this week, so I recommend studying for finals a little bit every day so that next weekend won't be stressful.

Here's some information about the dispensing lab final from Courseweb:

  *   Dispensing Lab Final will consist of 10 prescriptions in which students will identify prescription errors and drug therapy problems.
  *   Students will work individually to complete the exam.
  *   This exam will NOT include data entry nor doctor calls.
  *   Students may use pocket card references, TOP DRUGS notes, and worksheets, etc.  Students will NOT be permitted to use their cell phones, tablets, or laptops.
  *   In preparation students should review previous dispensing lab materials and the Introduction to Dispensing Lab lecture.
  *   Please feel free to email Dr. Pugliese with any questions.

[cid:851f56aa-5e37-4c1c-afa4-ac6c72d4519b]

Have a nice weekend,

Email: mokashkoush at pitt.edu
Cell: (484) 387-0627