[Rx2021] Orientation/Policy forms

Waters, Thomas C waterstc at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 22 12:46:48 EDT 2017

Resending this in case you didn’t already receive this

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gosney, Roberta" <rog8 at pitt.edu<mailto:rog8 at pitt.edu>>
Subject: [Rx2021] Orientation/Policy forms
Date: August 15, 2017 at 11:58:06 AM EDT
To: Rx2021 List <RS330084 at pitt.edu<mailto:RS330084 at pitt.edu>>
Cc: "Corey, Sharon E" <coreys at pitt.edu<mailto:coreys at pitt.edu>>, "Borrelli, Marcia" <borrelli at pitt.edu<mailto:borrelli at pitt.edu>>

Dear P1 Students,

Congratulations on your decision to become a pharmacist, your acceptance to the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy and your decision to attend our PharmD program. You have made very wise decisions and you will be greatly rewarded for your choices. We are looking forward to your arrival and meeting you at the orientation program on Thursday, August 24th (8:00 am) and Friday, August 25th (8:00 am).

Please read the attached PDF document (It contains the 4 policy pages for signing) prior to your orientation program. You will be signing these documents (we will provide copies at orientation) during the program and we want you to review them in advance.

We are looking forward to your arrival on campus and meeting you at orientation.

Best wishes,
Dr. Corey

Sharon E. Corey, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean of Students