[Rx2021] Back To School Picnic!!

Berger, Olivia Marie olivia.berger at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 21 18:27:34 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are having a fantastic summer! The school year is quickly approaching, so I wanted to invite everyone to the annual Back to School Picnic and provide some details about it.

What: School of Pharmacy Back to School Picnic hosted by APhA-ASP!
When: Tuesday, August 29 6:30-9 PM
Where: Vietnam Veteran’s Pavilion (same place as previous years) in Schenley Park

This is a great opportunity to learn more about all of the different organizations that the School of Pharmacy has to offer, catch up with classmates, and for the P1s to get to know some of the students in the other classes as well as their own! Food and drinks will be provided, too!

I’m looking forward to seeing you all there! If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to email me, text me, or message me on Facebook. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Olivia Berger

PharmD Student, Class of 2019

olivia.berger at pitt.edu

Cell: 724-516-8334