[Rx2021] Transcripts & NAPLEX

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Tue May 18 18:44:19 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I just received confirmation that PittPharmacy and the university have completed their parts entirely for processing our transcripts and they have all been sent to NABP! The school of pharmacy was gracious enough to have our transcripts processed manually, so we will have the opportunity to take our boards in a more timely fashion.

Additionally, I want to remind everyone that the school would still like us to share our practice NAPLEX/MPJE scores (from the materials the school purchased for our use), so their utility can be gauged for future classes. Given that that Pitt was willing to advocate for a faster timeline for our transcripts, this would be a great way to express our gratitude!

Hope everyone is enjoying life post-grad!!

Grace