[Rx2021] Fw: Volunteers Needs for MONDAY, March 29th at the Pete! Call for Volunteers

Skledar, Susan Jean sjs15 at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 25 21:00:43 EDT 2021

Hello P4s,

See below for a volunteer opportunity for Monday 3/29 at the Pete. Please help if you can, after checking with your preceptor.

Thanks!

Prof. Skledar

Sue Skledar, RPh, MPH, FASHP

Director of Experiential Learning

Professor, Department of Pharmacy & Therapeutics

228 Salk Hall

3501 Terrace Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15261

412-648-1504