[Rx2021] NAPLEX & MPJE Review/Q&A

Erdman, Grace Ellen GEE8 at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:16:42 EDT 2021

Happy Thursday!

Erin McMahan is a PGY1 who recently provided a review of the NAPLEX exam to Purdue University and has offered to deliver a similar talk to PittPharmacy students!

This will be held next Thursday (3/25) at 7pm. (I will send a zoom link when I have one, and I have already requested it be recorded to accommodate any conflicts)

For this, Erin will give study tips for both the NAPLEX and MPJE, areas to definitely focus on for the exam, and then the rest will be Q&A

If you are able to attend I would highly recommend it!

Have a great finish to block 8 everyone :)

Grace