[Rx2021] Important! Regalia Ordering!

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 15 10:04:55 EDT 2021

Hello Class of 2021:

I sent an email last week about ordering your regalia if you plan on participating in the in person ceremony on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 10:00 AM at the Petersen Events Center.  There were a few students inquiring about what regalia to order on the website.  PLEASE make sure you order the Doctoral Regalia and the price is $72.00.  Do not  click on ‘fine quality’ and you need to click “let’s get started’ instead.  Also, remember your hood is olive green and the tassel is gold.  Please see a screen shot below that shows the order.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D71980.D215C7B0]

Have a great week!

H2P!

Suzanne