[Rx2021] Rho Chi March Blood Drives

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Mar 11 12:45:21 EST 2021

The following email is being sent on behalf of Rho Chi:
--
Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has been having a good semester so far. I am here to announce the March dates for Vitalant’s blood drives! For those of you who have donated, thank you! We are always in need of supply and greatly appreciate your participation. As we continue to experience the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, it has been difficult to meet the needs of the local hospitals and their patients. Blood donations nationally and in the local area have declined over the past 6 months and we need your help!

I have attached the flyer with the dates and link to register. Please use the code CU190042 when you arrive to give credit to Pitt Pharmacy! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or Dale (dellgass at vitalant.org<mailto:dellgass at vitalant.org>). Once again, thank you for all your help!

Best,
Grace Rong
University of Pittsburgh
School of Pharmacy Class of 2022