[Rx2021] COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics Social Media

Mannino, Suzanne M smm198 at pitt.edu
Thu Jan 28 08:56:24 EST 2021

The following email is being sent on behalf of Brooke Kulusich:

Today, the University of Pittsburgh is kicking off its mass COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in partnership with the Allegheny County Health Department at the Petersen Event Center. PittPharmacy is leading the way in this interprofessional effort to vaccinate patient-facing students.

We want to celebrate the impact of our student pharmacists on social media! Please use the following hashtags to to share your stories, pictures, and positive impacts.

  *   #PittPharmacyVaccinates
  *   #H2P

  *   #HailingTheVaccine
Be sure to check out the Social Media Guidelines:
Microsoft Word - Best Practices in Social Media Portal Document 2016.docx (pitt.edu)<http://pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/02/Best-Practices-in-Social-Media-Portal-Document-2016.pdf>
Let’s crush COVID together!